use of DigestVerifier for verifiying user/pass with mysql DB

use of DigestVerifier for verifiying user/pass with mysql DB

Mitu Kumar Debnath
Hello,
I was working with Restlet framework lately and I am fairly new with this framework. I was trying to use DigestVerifier in my serverside code but quite not sure how to use this class. I searched the web for the example of how to use digest verifier to verify digested user/password coming from clientside request with digested user/pass from mysql database, but didn't get any. Anyone can provide an example of DeigestVerifier please?

Thanks in advance.

--mitu

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3087854