turning off restlet

Krishan Veer
Experts,

We are using restlet in our application to support REST API. We want to implement Api on/off functionality. I'm curious if restlet framework can provide some way to toggle this?

Regards
Krishan

Re: turning off restlet

Jerome Louvel-3
Hi Krishan,

The Restlet API allows you to dynamically add and remove ressources from a Router object, so you should be able to achieve your goal pretty easily.
In combination with OSGi, you can even achieve dynamicaly/zero downtime addition of resources to an API (we use that approach in our APISpark cloud platform).

Best,
Jerome