"Restlet in Action" launch party in Paris

"Restlet in Action" launch party in Paris

Jerome Louvel-3

Hi all,

Next Wednesday, we’ll have a launch party to celebrate the printing of “Restlet in Action” book, hosted by SFEIR in Neuilly-sur-Seine (between Paris and La Défense).

If you are in the area (and speak French), there are a couple of spots remaining:

http://restletinaction.eventbrite.fr/

http://www.restlet.com

http://twitter.com/#!/jlouvel

Re: "Restlet in Action" launch party in Paris

Xavier Méhaut
Hello
I know it is not a priority, but I've an idea for the future of restlets.
It couldbe interesting to have a DSL for restlets on the server side. The goal would be to simplify the writing of restlets on one hand, and to have several kind of targeted languages on the other hand (java, c#, js, ....) without having to rewrite the code each time.
As an example, http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/7languagesDoc.html#httpRouting use Xtext an eclipse project, which enables to write easily DSL.
best regards
Xavier