how to make it modifiable

M E

how to make it modifiable

M E
Hi

setModifiable(boolean arg); seems to be removed from version 1.1
I don't know how to make Resource acceptRepresentation()

Thanks

Re: how to make it modifiable

I'm not aware this feature has been removed. Are you sure that you are
using Restlet 1.1?
Anyway, in both 1.0 and 1.1 releases, you can have a fine control with
the allow* methods.
If your resource supports POST methods, you can either set the
"modifiable" attribute (in this case the resource supports also PUT and
DELETE) or implements the allowPost() method: that is to say just return
"true".

best regards,
Thierry Boileau

> Hi
>
> setModifiable(boolean arg); seems to be removed from version 1.1
> I don't know how to make Resource acceptRepresentation()
>
> Thanks

RE: how to make it modifiable

jlouvel
Administrator

Hi,

I can confirm that the method is part of Restlet 1.1:
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.1/api/org/restlet/resource/Resource.h
tml#setModifiable(boolean)

However, it didn't exist in Restlet 1.0. Are you sure you have the right
version installed?

Best regards,
Jérôme Louvel
--