can restlet client use apache async client to increase a get() timeout?

can restlet client use apache async client to increase a get() timeout?

waltf
I'm using the client resource setOnResponse() to do an asynch get().
It works fine as long as the client doesn't have to wait more than 2 minutes. I want to increase this timeout.

I looked at another project where I bumped the timeout up but that uses the apache *synchronous* client so the client blocks during the get() call.

Is there a restlet extension to allow "classpath plugin magic" for the (apache) async client?