Transformation of JSON to XML

VinSan Vin
Is is possible to use Restlet framework to convert json to xml?

RE: Transformation of JSON to XML

If you define Java classes for your representations and then setup automatic conversion via Jackson (org.restlet.jackson.jar) then you should be able to support both JSON and XML formats. Now, it depends what you mean by transformation from a web API point of view.

Is is possible to use Restlet framework to convert json to xml?

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our contacts privacy notice at Talend, Inc.