Some dependencies not being inject

tonypiazza
I'm hoping someone can help me fill in the gap in my understanding of Guice + Restlet. I have been successful in getting the Guice extension to inject the dependencies (via field injection) into my ServerResource subclasses. The problem I am having is that Guice doesn't seem to be injecting the next level of dependencies. In other words, the dependencies of the dependencies are not being injected. In the main method of my App class I am using RestletGuice.createInjector method to pass an instance of a SelfInjectingServerResourceModule that has a bunch of methods marked with the @Provides annotation. I'm not clear on how to get Guice to inject the next level of dependencies. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Tony