Slow response time in using multiple threads with RESTLET 2.2 framework

Slow response time in using multiple threads with RESTLET 2.2 framework

Ramesh Pereddy
This post was updated on .
we are using the RESTlet framework v2.2 in our application to process the request and provide the response with XML representation. We are using connector from simple framework. RESTlet is deployed in AIX system
We have multi threaded client which sends multiple GET requests.
When don't have any issue with the single thread.

We are facing the issue when we use more than one thread(approx. 10 threads) then the response time is more for some of the random selected threads.

Below is our configuration.

Server serverHTTP = component.getServers().add(Protocol.HTTP, portHttp);
Series<Parameter> parametersHTTP = serverHTTP.getContext().getParameters();
parametersHTTP.add("minThreads", "10");
parametersHTTP.add("maxThreads", "200");
parametersHTTP.add("maxQueued", "100");

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
Ramesh