Restlet server to handle multiple concurret request recieved at the same time

Restlet server to handle multiple concurret request recieved at the same time

Amit
This post was updated on .
I need an urgent help. I have implemented restlet server . The restlet server
is not able to handle the concurrent request. If I use sleep or wait call in
one of the request handler...all are requests are getting blocked.  I
understood that  ServerResource cant handle the request parellely. It
processes the request one by one.

Is there any attribute or method in restlet server which supports concurrent
request handling...

I would appreciate if any one can reply to my mail or share the demo code to
handle concurrent request in restlet server....Please help me as I am in a
very critical phase of my project....

Thank you..