Restlet server- How to handle the multiple concurrent request (at the same time) from the clients

Restlet server- How to handle the multiple concurrent request (at the same time) from the clients

Amit
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

I need an urgent help. I have implemented restlet server . The restlet server is not able to handle the concurrent request. If I use sleep or wait call in one of the request handler...all are requests are getting blocked.  I understood that  ServerResource cant handle the request parellely. It processes the request one by one.

Is there any attribute or method in restlet server which supports concurrent request handling...

I would appreciate if any one can reply to my mail or share the demo code to handle concurrent request in restlet server....Please help me as I am in a very critical phase of my project....

Thank you..