Restlet GWT

koma
Hi

I develop mainly in GWT and Restlet GWT is great since it removes the burden from using JSNI or any other technique to deserialize my objects client side.
But for now I have been using this only in combination with RESTlet on the server that does GWT-RPC serialization.

My question : is it possible to use GWT Reslet on the client and talk to e.ge a JSON or XML service and still have the benefit of automatic deserialization ? Typically to talk to services that are not under my control

thx for the feedback!

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3070468