Problem with Restlet 2.2 server on Android

Problem with Restlet 2.2 server on Android

Josef Zapletal
Hello,

I have problem with the Restlet for Android. I downloaded ZIP file (http://restlet.com/download/current#release=stable&edition=android&distribution=zip), extract it and from the "\lib" folder I copy "org.restlet.jar" file to the project "\libs" file. I refreshed the project and run clean up the project. Then I compiled the project and try run server (I used this tutorial: http://restlet.com/learn/tutorial/2.2/, part 3. "Listening to Web browsers") but I get this error message:

No available server connector supports the required protocols: 'HTTP' . Please add the JAR of a matching connector to your classpath. Then, register this connector helper manually.

I tried to google some more information, but nothing work. Also post on the stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25483312/android-first-run-of-restlet-2-2-server-no-available-server-connector) not help. I´m using Eclipse IDE and Android 4.0+.

What do you recommend? Can you help me?