Jetty 9.3 connector

Tal Liron-2
Please help me test it! Especially exciting is support for HTTP/2.

Available here:

https://github.com/t​liron/restlet-jetty9​

Re: Jetty 9.3 connector

Guillaume Laforge
That sounds cool! Well done.

Regarding HTTP/2 in particular, I know Jérôme had also spiked a Netty upgrade here:
But there's still work to do, like connector params, asynchronous handling, HTTPS and HTTP/2 (with Netty pipelines).
So we might have different HTTP/2 options at our disposal.

Back to Jetty/HTTP/2, I don't think Jérôme had a chance to look at your work, especially with his newborn :-)
But perhaps when he's back, or if Thierry has some time, they'll be able to have a look at it, before you do a pull request.

Keep up the great work Tal!

Guillaume

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 5:12:46 PM UTC+2, Tal Liron wrote:
Please help me test it! Especially exciting is support for HTTP/2.

Available here:

Re: Jetty 9.3 connector

Tal Liron-2
Congrats, Jérôme. :)

Really, any Restlet user can help testing this. If you're already serving https via Restlet, why not give it a go?