Is the framework (3.0) still in development?

Is the framework (3.0) still in development?

Gernot Pansy
Hi,

Is their any development for version 3.0 behind closed doors or is this project more or less dead?

thx, for any answer.

cheers
gernot

Re: Is the framework (3.0) still in development?

Jerome Louvel-3
Hi Gernot,

Good timing for your question! Thierry Boileau and I actually spent several days this week prototyping V3 of Restlet Framework with exciting initial results.
We are using a new private repository to clear the history, removing all binary dependencies in favor of pure Maven build.
I'd like to get a 3.0 M2 out right after this summer to open our initial work to the community.

If you (or anyone else) is interested to have a look at our work before that, please let me know privately with your GitHub identifier.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 12:19 AM, Gernot Pansy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is their any development for version 3.0 behind closed doors or is this project more or less dead?

thx, for any answer.

cheers
gernot

Re: Is the framework (3.0) still in development?

Xavier Méhaut
Bonsoir,

Je suppose que vous connaissez retrofit (http://square.github.io/retrofit/) ; j'ime bien la simplicité de ce framework, et aimerais que restlet 3.0 soit de même

bien à vous
xavier

[...]

Hello Xavier and all,

Absolutely, Retrofit is a very nice client framework that we are aware of and very much inline with the way we want to evolve RF v3.0.
If you know any other framework that you think we should take into account during the initial design stage, please let us know.