Is restlet swagger extension still working and maintained?

Is restlet swagger extension still working and maintained?

Gabriele Marsili
Hello everyone,

I was looking for a software that helps the documentation of an API and since the API uses the restlet framework I thought about using the extension for swagger.

https://restlet.com/technical-resources/restlet-framework/guide/2.3/extensions/swagger

I'm having many problems integrating the tags(@) and since the last post regarding this extension dates from the beginning of 2015 I wanted to ask if you have any idea if the extension is still working and being maintained or if it's just deprecated.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Re: Is restlet swagger extension still working and maintained?

Jerome Louvel-3

Hi Gabriele,

We are planning to upgrade/maintain this extension bit have limited bandwidth at this moment.

Ia this something you could help us accelerate with a contribution?