How to use maven with self compiled restlet

How to use maven with self compiled restlet

Ralph van Etten
Hi,

I wanted to try the newest bugfixes and cloned the restlet repo and build it myself with

ant -Ddo-maven=true

It compiled fine and created a dist/maven2

I tried using that directory as repository with Gradle but it did not work. It does not recognize the directory as maven repo.
Is there an easy way to install restlet in my local maven repository so Gradle will pick it up? Or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Ralph.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3072788

Re: How to use maven with self compiled restlet

Jerome Louvel-3
Hi Ralph,

Could you let us know which error message you get via Gradle?
When you access directly the maven.restlet.org repository with Gradle, does it work fine?

Best,