How to access HttpServletRequest in JAX RS Resource

How to access HttpServletRequest in JAX RS Resource

vveludan
I tried to access HttpServletRequest in a Jax RS Resource as follows:
@Path("/positions")
public class PositionResource {

        @POST
    @Consumes( { MediaType.APPLICATION_XML, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON })
    @Produces( { MediaType.APPLICATION_XML, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON })
        public PositionResponse position(@Context HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest, PositionRequest positionRequest) {
                String remoteAddress = httpServletRequest.getRemoteAddr();
                Locale locale = httpServletRequest.getLocale();
                ..
                ..
                ..
                return positionResponse;

I get Http Status 404.

If I remove @Context HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest from the method signature then it works fine.
Could you please let me know how to access HttpServletRequest in JAX RS Resource.

Restlet Version: 2.1.7
Web Container: JBoss 5.0

Thanks
Venkat