GWT: Adding request attributes to a ClientResource from a ClientProxy?

GWT: Adding request attributes to a ClientResource from a ClientProxy?

Guillaume Pelletier
I'm trying to add some custom attributes to a Request built by a ClientProxy like this:

public void addAtributeTo(final ClientResource resource) {
resource.getRequestAttributes().put("test", "test");
}

This does not seem to work, the attribute is just lost on the server. Anything else I need to do ?

Is there a way to achieve this? I tried using a map associated with org.restlet.http.headers or org.restlet.client.http.headers and both these don't seem to work either.

that's under org.restlet.gwt: 2.1.4

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3072293