Entity to large

adrien ruffie
Hello all,

I try to my webapp to transfer a file over a remote server, but I get the following error:

org.restlet.resource.ResourceException: Communication Error
                at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:858) ~[org.restlet-2.0.8.jar:na]
                at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.post(ClientResource.java:1197) ~[org.restlet-2.0.8.jar:na]

Any one have an idea of the problem ?

Great thank and best regards

Adrien Ruffié

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3073800

RE: Entity to large

adrien ruffie
Sorry I have forgotten this log:

org.restlet.resource.ResourceException: Request Entity Too Large
                at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:858) ~[org.restlet-2.0.8.jar:na]
                at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.post(ClientResource.java:1197) ~[org.restlet-2.0.8.jar:na]

Hello all,

I try to my webapp to transfer a file over a remote server, but I get the following error:

org.restlet.resource.ResourceException: Communication Error
                at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.handle(ClientResource.java:858) ~[org.restlet-2.0.8.jar:na]
                at org.restlet.resource.ClientResource.post(ClientResource.java:1197) ~[org.restlet-2.0.8.jar:na]

Any one have an idea of the problem ?

Great thank and best regards

Adrien Ruffié

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=3073803

Re: Entity to large

Thierry Boileau-4
Hello Adrien,

could you precise the kind of remote server you are communicating with? what is the size of the file? What kind of client HTTP connector are you using?
It seems that the server estimates the entity is too large and decide to cut the communication.

[...]

Thank you for your first response,

I try to upload several picture with 53ko, 15ko, 226ko, 9ko size but not very large size like 10mo …

My webapp which send the file is running on a Tomcat, and the webapp which receive the  file also running on another Tomcat.

How I can check the kind of client HTTP Connection ?

Bien cordialement,

Adrien Ruffié
LD : +33 1 73 03 29 50
Tél : +33 1 73 03 29 80

E-DEAL
Innover la Relation Client

Re: Entity to large

Thierry Boileau-4
Hi Adrien,

>My webapp which send the file is running on a Tomcat, and the webapp which receive the  file also running on another Tomcat.
What happen if you try to send the file using another client such as curl?
For example, for a PUT request

>How I can check the kind of client HTTP Connection ?

You can have an idea by having a look at the list of restlet modules in the web-inf/lib directory. Can you send the list of restlet framework are you using?

Thank you for your first response,

I try to upload several picture with 53ko, 15ko, 226ko, 9ko size but not very large size like 10mo …

My webapp which send the file is running on a Tomcat, and the webapp which receive the  file also running on another Tomcat.

How I can check the kind of client HTTP Connection ?

Bien cordialement,

Adrien Ruffié
LD : <a href="tel:%2B33%201%2073%2003%2029%2050" value="+33173032950" target="_blank">+33 1 73 03 29 50
Tél : <a href="tel:%2B33%201%2073%2003%2029%2080" value="+33173032980" target="_blank">+33 1 73 03 29 80

E-DEAL
Innover la Relation Client