Contribution towards Restlet

Ashutosh Adhikari
Hello ,
I am Ashutosh Adhikari and am in 2nd year of BTech. ICT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute Of Information And Communication Technology .
I would like to contribute in Restlet.
It would be really helpful if you provide me with some fundamental details about the same.
Thank You

Re: Contribution towards Restlet

Guillaume Laforge
Hello,

Welcome, and glad that you're considering contributing to Restlet Framework!
Is there some particular area you're interested in contributing to?

You might want to have a look at the issue tracker which lists various bugs & enhancements that might need attention:

And the roadmap for Restlet Framework, if there's a bigger feature you'd like to tackle:

Looking forward to your contributions.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge