Case study: XWiki collaboration suite exposes Web APIs with Restlet Framework

Case study: XWiki collaboration suite exposes Web APIs with Restlet Framework

Guillaume Laforge
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, I published another case study of Restlet Framework:

The XWiki collaboration suite (based on an advanced second-generation wiki engine) is using Restlet Framework for exposing Web APIs.
Thanks to those RF-powered APIs, users can interact with all the resources exposed by the wiki programmatically, to automate various tasks.

If you're interested in participating in such case studies, and you want to speak about what you or your company have been doing with Restlet Framework, don't hesitate to ping me at glaforge at restlet.com to discuss that!

Looking forward to your feedback!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Product Ninja & Advocate