Case study: Martello Tech using Restlet Framework for VoIP provisioning

Case study: Martello Tech using Restlet Framework for VoIP provisioning

Guillaume Laforge
Hi all,

I'll try to inaugurate the new Google Group with a pointer to a recent case study we've just posted, about Martello Tech, a company specialized in VoIP solutions. Martello has been using Restlet Framework and the Groovy programming language to automate VoIP provisioning:

If you're interested in participating in such case studies, and you want to speak about what you or your company have been doing with Restlet Framework, don't hesitate to ping me at glaforge at restlet.com to discuss that!

Looking forward to your feedback!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Product Ninja & Advocate