Article "Optimizing your Restlet Framework server applications"

Article "Optimizing your Restlet Framework server applications"

Thierry Templier-3
Hi all,

We just published an article about the way to optimize your server applications implemented with Restlet. We detailled the following:

- Using caching
- Compressing content
- Configuring specific converters
- Configuring template engines

You can reach this article at the following link: http://restlet.com/blog/2016/02/29/optimizing-your-restlet-framework-server-applications/

Thierry

Re: Article "Optimizing your Restlet Framework server applications"

'amit chaturvedi' via Restlet Framework (Discuss)
Hi,

I am using org.restlet.jar and org.restlet.ext.nio to implement a standalone Restlet Server. Is this article applicable for these interfaces?  I understand that these jar files are going to be deprecated?

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:17 PM, ttemplier <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

We just published an article about the way to optimize your server applications implemented with Restlet. We detailled the following:

- Using caching
- Compressing content
- Configuring specific converters
- Configuring template engines

You can reach this article at the following link: http://restlet.com/blog/2016/02/29/optimizing-your-restlet-framework-server-applications/

Thierry

Re: Article "Optimizing your Restlet Framework server applications"

Thierry Templier-3
Yes, this article relies on the Restlet API and is independent from the server connector used. These concepts also apply to both standalone and embedded Restlet server applications.

Thierry

I am using org.restlet.jar and org.restlet.ext.nio to implement a standalone Restlet Server. Is this article applicable for these interfaces?  I understand that these jar files are going to be deprecated?

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:17 PM, ttemplier <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

We just published an article about the way to optimize your server applications implemented with Restlet. We detailled the following:

- Using caching
- Compressing content
- Configuring specific converters
- Configuring template engines

Thierry

Best,
Thierry
--
Thierry Templier, Lead Architect

Restlet SAS, 6 rue Rose Dieng-Kuntz • 44300 Nantes  France