API World competition support

Jerome Louvel-3
Hi all,

Our APISpark platform (based on Restlet Framework) is in 2nd position, not far from 1st, in the API Infrastructure category for the "API World" awards competition.

The winners will get great exposure (see this previous visual landscape from DevNetwork that put Restlet in a nice spot close to cool developer technologies) and free tickets to the event based in San Francisco.

I would really appreciate your support to get a boost to first place! The voting ends in less than 12 hours. If we win, all remaining extra tickets will be given out to interested supporters.